Sunday, September 2, 2012

Five Stars From Sizzling Hot Books

Check out the review for Scandalous Woman from Isis at Sizzling Hot Books!


Scandalous Woman had a fast paced plot that kept me reading. I thought that Jeddah and Carly were wonderful heartwarming characters. I loved that she had a sordid past and that Jeddah didn’t care. Sometimes Carly’s attitude about herself and her ability to be loved got annoying but I think it came with the territory of her profession. I thought that Scandalous Woman had wonderful secondary characters. The villains of the story were well written. They were nasty and contemptuous. I am not sure if there are any more books about Jeddah and Carly but I would love to read more about them and the other array of characters that have grown dear to my heart. I plan on reading the first book in this series as well. Scandalous Woman is well written and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a historical romance.

More of the review can be found at www.Sizzlinghotbooks.net

Scandalous Woman can be purchased at Ellora's Cave

The third book, Notorious Woman, will be out in the Fall.

2 comments:

  1. GOing to Ec and get some new books !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Notorious Woman will be published soon. Kate Crowley from Scandalous Woman is the heroine.

    ReplyDelete